Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sparkle this Fall:)

Soooo I haven't posted in a very very very very long time and as Fall is approaching and Fashion Week is in tow, I realize that I need to embrace the upcoming season.  

So the first item I want want want for my fall wardrobe is a SEQUIN SKIRT!  I think J. Crew nailed it with their sequin skirt.  I love how it is gathered at the waist and is overflowing with sparkling sequins. Unfortunately this one is sold out online, even at $275.00


The mixing and matching of a flashy sequin skirt with cotton cardigans, military flak jackets, belted flannel and oxford shirts, is a way to make a statement during the day but keep it casual....who though you could mix and match like this.






I definitely want to rock the sequin skirt out with a pair of moto boots:)  Bring on Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment