Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JACK'S

So last night my friend Steph and I went to this new restaurant called Jack's Bistro on 11th st. and University Place. Amazing food!!! Monday Night was All-You-Can-Eat Mussels...which I ended up eating two bowls. The kicker is that when you order a Entree or an item from the Lighter Side Menu---for $5 more you can add a small salad and dessert dollop?!? You may ask...what's a dessert dollop.....well, for those of you who like to steal bites of other people's desserts, you can now order a dollop of dessert for a lesser price. See pics and dessert dollop menu below:)

Pretty:)



My delicious mesclun salad

My 2nd bowl of mussels


The Dessert Dollops Menu...YUM!


Steph had the Mini Double-Chocolate Pot du Creme....so CUTE!



My dollop was a little bigger than the average dollop:) I had the Pop 'em which was to die for, if you have a sweet tooth!

Definitely was a nice end to a Monday:) I have to go back and try their lemon ricotta pancakes during their weekend brunch! Can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment